What services do you provide to parents who don’t live in the United States?
Family Source Consultants enjoys assisting International Intended Parents in building their families via Surrogacy and/or Egg Donation. We understand that for Intended Parents who live outside of the United States there is an extra amount of trust and faith necessary in choosing an agency.
We take great pride in providing the communication, guidance, and support that International Intended Parents need, in order for you to feel comfortable and informed through each step of your journey, including:
- Initial orientation to thoroughly review the process from start to finish. Common concerns will be addressed, as well as review of all the financial details and explanation of the next steps in signing up with our agency. This consultation will be conducted either via telephone or Skype (or similar internet meeting service).
- Review of completed paperwork for fertility clinic, and other important parties in the Surrogacy (and Egg Donation, if applicable) process.
- Assistance with travel arrangements/lodging and coordination of initial meetings.
- Interpreter for Intended Parent(s) at appointment(s) with the fertility clinic and attorney in order to provide translation services and general support and assistance. Will also provide Interpretation services for agency facilitated meeting with Gestational Surrogate.
- Assistance with unexpected issues (both logistical and substantive).
- Interpretation services, as needed throughout the contract phase with Gestational Surrogate.
- Accompany Gestational Surrogate to the first ultrasound in which the heartbeat of the fetus is anticipated to be detected, and to the extent feasible (including any applicable clinic rules) will provide the Intended Parent(s) a real-time telephone or Internet (via Skype or similar service) connection to such visit.
- Assistance with travel arrangements and lodging in preparation for birth of baby(ies).
- Stroller and car seat(s) to utilize after baby(ies) birth until return to Intended Parents home country.
- Guidance in obtaining a passport for the child and international certification of the child’s birth.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about our program and encourage you to request an initial consultation at one of our offices, or via Skype, at no cost to you.
To request an information packet, simply submit an Intended/Recipient Parent Contact Form through our website, or call us at (800) FSC-0529.
Consultations are of no cost to you and may be held at one of our office locations, or online via Skype. Family Source Consultants’ home office is based in Chicago, IL with additional offices in Dallas, TX, Miami, FL and San Diego, CA.