We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, self-driven, and highly organized Support & Match Manager to work closely with intended parents during the surrogacy matching process. The Support and Match Manager works closely with the surrogacy admissions and intake program in coordinating sophisticated matches between intended parents and surrogates.
Applicant must be self-motivated, compassionate, resourceful, and diplomatic. Third party reproduction/IVF experience, either personal or professional required. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Support Intended Parents through surrogacy matching process
- Facilitate match meetings between surrogates and intended parents
- Practice within the highest ethics and standards, maintaining confidentiality of client and surrogate, abiding by applicable confidentiality standards and security policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment characterized by growth
- Professional in appearance and communication style
- Ability to work independently and prioritize accordingly
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Driven, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Must be extremely detailed oriented
- Third Party Reproduction experience (personal or professional)
- Able to adhere to HIPAA compliances
- Social Work experience, i.e., LCSW/LMSC
*MUST SUBMIT COVER LETTER FOR CONSIDERATION*
Family Source Consultants provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.