Family Source Consultants is proud to be celebrating almost fifteen years as a leading authority in third-party reproductive services. Our Chicago-based agency
matches and facilitates Gestational Surrogacy and Egg Donation arrangements in the United States and Internationally.
We are seeking to hire a part-time Public Relations and Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing and excel in all social media platforms, specifically TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes the distribution of content to media members and on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Indeed, and other social networks to ensure all social media posts align with the FSC voice and brand.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, gestational carriers, egg donors, employees, professionals within the field, and public interest
- Work with our in-house or outside creative resources to create engaging, original content, including video, copy and photography assets.
- Develop successful performance-driven social media programming and campaigns that foster brand loyalty and advocacy, grow engagement with
and awareness of FSC.
- Effectively moderate conversations, questions, and comments on all FSC social channels. Listen on social channels to identify issues in the social
sphere and either solve the problem directly or escalate to appropriate management.
- Keep up to date with changes in all social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness as well as research audience preferences and discover current
trends; TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- Track industry conversations, trends, and competitor news. Identify opportunities to insert FSC in trending topics and keep the FSC community
up to date on industry and competitive news.
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute PR and social media strategies that drive awareness of FSC’s brand persona, unique position in
the marketplace, and expertise
- Must have professional email/communication etiquette and appearance.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Collaborate with team to create promotional content.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Skilled understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Manage any PR-related issue that may arise.
**Please include a cover letter with your resume, thank you**
Family Source Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.