How Our Referral Program Works:
Share a link to our application to become a TeamFSC Surrogate with a friend or family member, post it on your blog, share it on social media, or write a recommendation in a group or on a message board. Should the potential surrogate be accepted into our program and matched with Intended Parents, you will receive a $1,000 BONUS within 30 days of the embryo transfer.
Thank you for helping us to spread the word about the miracle of Surrogacy!
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
As a member of our referral program, you agree to the following:
- The referred surrogate must not be a current or past member of Family Source Consultants and must complete, submit and have accepted a valid surrogate application containing your name in the “referred by” field.
- The referred surrogate must not be a result of you creating spam or doing anything that would bring you or Family Source into any kind of disrepute.
- We encourage you to share our link on your blog and on other social media; however, you may not use our link or our logo in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or any other site, create spam or any other unwanted solicitation, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website, their own website or other location of our links.
- Family Source Consultants is not responsible for anything that you do with our link. You agree not to use any of our trademarks or intellectual property or make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning Family Source Consultants, our website or any of our services or policies, except as detailed in this Agreement.
- Each party shall act as an independent contractor and shall have no authority to obligate or bind the other in any respect. Nothing in this Agreement will constitute or be construed as constituting or tending to create an agency, partnership or employer/employee relationship between you and us.
- Any referrer earning more than $600 annually will need to complete a W9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Family Source Consultants regarding the Referral Program, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between you and Family Source Consultants relating to the subject of this agreement.
If you have concerns relating to the Program or this Agreement, please contact us.