FSC is a GOLD SPONSOR for the Men Having Babies 2022 Southern Surrogacy Options Conference on April 30, 2022.
Known for its unbiased, comprehensive conferences for gay men, the nonprofit Men Having Babies (MHB) returns to Florida in cooperation with The Pride Center at Equality Park for the 4th annual Southern Surrogacy Conference & Expo, with a focus on the unique characteristics of Texas, Florida and other southern states as a surrogacy destination. Attending the conference requires proof of vaccination, and MHB is implementing extensive COVID-19 protocols to allow you to safely interact and consult with gay dads, experts, and over 20 reputable gay-friendly agencies, clinics, law firms, and other surrogacy providers.
The program offers comprehensive guidance relevant to intended parents pursuing surrogacy in the South and beyond, including:
- The basics: medical, legal and financial aspects of surrogacy
- Various surrogacy destinations and options
- The continuing impact of COVID-19 on surrogacy and IVF
- Insurance & budgeting considerations for surrogacy
- MHB’s member resources, discounts and financial assistance
- Accessing benefits from employers
Proceeds from sponsorship and exhibiting fees benefit the Gay Parenting Assistance Program.