Known for its unbiased, comprehensive conferences for gay men, the nonprofit Men Having Babies (MHB) returns to Chicago in cooperation with The Center on Halsted for the 8th annual Midwest Surrogacy Conference & Expo. MHB is constantly updating its COVID-19 protocols based on prevailing public health conditions to allow you to safely interact and consult with gay dads, experts, and over 30 reputable gay-friendly agencies, clinics, law firms, and other surrogacy providers (see more below).
The program offers comprehensive guidance relevant to intended parents pursuing surrogacy in the Midwest and beyond, including:
- The basics: medical, legal and financial aspects of surrogacy
- Various surrogacy destinations and options
- The continuing impact of COVID-19 on surrogacy and IVF
- Legal and practical aspects of abortion access as it pertains to surrogacy in the USA
- Insurance & budgeting considerations for surrogacy
- MHB’s member resources, discounts and financial assistance
- Accessing benefits from employers
Proceeds from sponsorship and exhibiting fees benefit the Gay Parenting Assistance Program.